Lush analogue warmth clashes with digital functionality to produce a work that should satisfy even the harshest luddite, all mixed together into a seamless mass, in praise of the cassette. a medium that best presents the artist's work as it was intended; no skipping tracks allowed, just a journey into an electronic wormhole that welds past and future together to make....entertainment??
This stuff reminds one greatly of the fantastic releases on Colin Potter's Integrated Circuit Records in the early 1980's; like Dave Jones and Rick Crane, amongst others.
not forgetting the great lost synth band, The Sea Of Wires.
Other wharf99 music is currently available from:
SIDE A (30:56)
01. Theme From “New Persuaders” (Opening Titles)
04. Isolation Tank*
05. Theme From “New Persuaders” (Commercial Break)*
06. 36 Years (Sound Quality Radio Edit)*
07. Woozy Train
08. ShapeSynth Improv #2
09. SoundPrism #1
11. Sinusoid #1*
SIDE B (30:20)
01. Sinusoid #2*
03. NodeBeat #1*
06. Glossopdale (Revisited)
07. Thursday Oct 6
08. Theme From “New Persuaders” (Trailer)*
09. Low Noon (Edit) (wharf99 & Dubcycle)*
10. ShapeSynth Improv #1
11. NodeBeat #2
12. Theme From “New Persuaders” (End Credits)
*Track or version unique to this mixtape edition